Professional Training Programs (PTP): Audition Required
- Ages 11+
- Full Day & Half Day Schedule available for Intermediate – Advanced
- After School only up to Intermediate
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Focus in Classical, Contemporary Ballet & Modern
Pre-Professional Program (PPP): Audition Required.
- Ages 6 – 12
- Pre-Junior to Junior Advanced
- After School
- Focus in Classical & Modern
Competitive Programs: Audition Required
- Jazz, Lyrical & Acrobatics
General Programs: No Audition Required
- Ages 5 – 8: Ballet, Modern, Acrobatics, Tap, Dance Conditioning
- Ages 9 – 12: Ballet, Modern, Acrobatics, Tap, Dance Conditioning, Hip-Hop,
- Ages 13+: Ballet, Modern, Acrobatics, Tap, Dance Conditioning, Hip-Hop, Lyrical, Jazz, Contemporary
Summer Program: Audition Required for Std 4 & 5
WHY DANCE FOR CHILDREN?
- build muscle strength while increasing flexibility
- develop balance and agility
- improve coordination
- increase body and spatial awareness
- good posture is learnt which encourages spine health for healthy aging.
- relieve stress
- create a positive lifelong attitude about staying active and healthy.
Social Developmental Benefits
- meet new friends
- develop essential social skills through interaction with other students
- learn how to work individually, with a partner and as part of a group
- group choreography fosters teamwork, communication, trust and cooperation
- inspire life skills such as discipline and focus
- nurture confidence, self-esteem and poise
- spark an imagination
- nurture individual creativity
- inspire musicality
Enroll your child in a dance class today. The lessons she or he learns will enhance a lifetime.