Pro Arte Centre moved into their extended new purpose-built facilities at #3 1225 East Keith Road, opposite the North Shore Winter Club in 2009. These extensive facilities offer a truly professional performing arts centre on the North shore.
Pro Arte Centre hosts:
- 6 large dance studios with “physiotherapist/kinesiologist advised” sprung flooring system designed specifically for dancers
- 5 dedicated academic resource/class rooms offering a BC accredited Academic/Dance program in a full-day format for Grades 6 and up.
- a fully equipped Pilates studio
- a physio/massage therapy room
- student study rooms and change rooms
- a complete costume department & storage
The Centre is located close to all amenities (Park & Tilford Shopping Mall is just one block away) and within easy access to major bus routes (Phibbs Exchange, Mountain Highway and Lonsdale routes). Located in close proximity to north end of the Second Narrows Bridge, it is easily accessible from locations across the North Shore as well as Vancouver/Burnaby via the Trans Canada Highway (HWY # 1).
The premises boast s a convenient pick up and drop off area as well as ample parking. There are generous changing room and washroom facilities to cater to those students coming straight from school or other activities.
Pro Arte Centre offers a fully supported performing arts experience.