GUEST TEACHERS WEEK 1:
Mr. Dennis completed his dance training at Canada’s National Ballet School. He was a recipient of the 2006 Canada Council for the Arts Peter Dwyer Scholarship and participated in the Prix de Lausanne quarter finals. He has danced with Canada’s National Ballet, Alberta Ballet, The West Australian Ballet, Northern Ballet UK, and now with Ballet Kelowna.
PRO ARTE FACULTY WEEK 1:
- Tania Brossoit (graduate RAD Academy, England, RAD Ambassador)
- Jenny Yoo (A.I.S.T.D (dip) Imperial Ballet, National Ballet training Course – Korea, MA Physical Education)
- Kim Dixon (BFA Dance SFU; A.I.S.T.D. (Modern dip) Teaching Associate; AFSA International Advanced Associate Acrobatic Teacher)
- Dhana Musil (certified Iyengar yoga instructor/Bsc Applied Nutrition)
- Montana Moore (ISTD Modern Adv 2; ITP Harbour Dance Centre, The Aviary Company)
- Sophia Curalli (AISTD Imperial Ballet & Modern Associate Teacher; Advanced 2 RAD & ISTD)
This is a great post, very informative. I never tire of watching these talented young dancers. You have included a great photo. I love those tutus, I believe they are a creation of Shirley Chan, I am not sure.. Anyway, they are lovely!