“Our goal is to establish passion, positive self-esteem and strong technique for all of our dancers”
-Pro Arté Faculty
To be a thriving community that enables the dreams of individuals through caring mentorship and holistic service to clients from
age 2 to age 102.
We empower and train artists and athletes through excellent, appealing and diverse in-person and distance programs offered by highly skilled and caring people so that individuals might realize their dreams.
We celebrate excellence, passion and growth in community. We cooperate as a team of skilled individuals and model integrity in all things, encouraging others daily. We collaborate with all who share our goals and seek to work together to bring diversity, innovation and opportunity so that people might achieve their dreams.
COVID UPDATE: September 13, 2021
September 13th has arrived and with it some new regulations around COVID safety compliance. Here is some information that you need to know about changes to safety requirements at the Centre (from https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/):
Current COVID-19 Guidelines (as of September 13, 2021)
- Masks are required in all common areas including classrooms unless there is a documented mask exception (doctor authorization required)
- Masks aren’t required when doing activities that cannot be performed while wearing a mask, like playing a wind instrument or participating in high-intensity physical activity
- Students must continue to wear masks while singing
- Students will be asked not to share equipment that touches the mouth, like an instrument mouthpiece or mouthguard, unless cleaned and disinfected in between uses
- Adults (those 22 and older) must show proof of vaccination for indoor activities.
- Youth (those 21 and younger) are exempt from the program and do not need to show proof of vaccination.
- Teachers, trainers, parents and volunteers who support youth activities are also exempt from showing Proof of Vaccination.
Pro Merita Learning Centre
To register for our programs:
Virtual Programs available!
Click here for our registration page!
If you want more information on our programs, click the buttons!
FREE On Demand Resources
Resources available for all ages
New videos uploaded
Taught by teachers still working in the industry
Virtual content that you can do from the comfort of your own home
Videos for: Ballet, Contemporary, Tap and Hip Hop
Why chose Pro Arté?
Our studio prides ourselves on our core values and passion of dance.
A warm welcoming environment!
We focus on strong holistic well rounded dance training for all ages!
Onsite dancer wellness team!
A little about us….
Pro Arté Centre opened in 2003 and has continued to offer programs that don’t just teach the steps but nurture passion and dedication for dance. Now- We are entering our 19th season!
Pro Arte Centre is continuing to manage through this crisis, while supporting our community and our faculty who have been working extremely hard to keep classes running during these extraordinary changes to the arts industry. The measures we have taken are to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of the Pro Arte Centre dancers and faculty. Read more….